If you are looking for an adventure that allows you to truly experience the ice then this is the trip for you. The glacier hike is an adventure like no other, and with the rapid rate of global climate change this popular activity is only available in very few parts of the world. Glacier hiking on Solheimajokull glacier is a great way to get to know Iceland.
On our way we stop at the Seljalandsfoss Waterfall where you can walk behind the actual waterfall.
The Skogafoss waterfall is one of the biggest and most beautiful waterfalls of the island with an astounding width of 25 meters and a drop of 60 meters. You can take glamorous photos, due to the amount of spray the waterfall often produces a single or double rainbow on sunny days.
- SMALL GROUP MAX. 16 PAX
- Meeting point: Olís Mjódd Álfabakki 2, 109 Reykjavík
- Hot Drinks, Cookies & Glacier Water
- Wifi & Power Outlets
- Glacier Hike on Sólheimajökull, 3 Hours on The Ice
- We Provide: Guiding Services, Ice Gear, and Safety Equipment
- You Bring: Warm Clothing, Rain Gear, Lunch
- Duration: Approx 10 Hours
- Minimum Age For Glacier Walk: 8 Years
- Expert Local Guides (Mówimy po Polsku)